Virus Hunter is the first game I made during my "One game per day week" personal challenge.
In this simple arcade-ish shooting game, you play as a little robot fighting a dangerously spreading disease.
You score points by destroying viruses. Some of them will try to copy your DNA; destroy them to clone yourself!
How to play
- Use the Directional Arrows to move
- Press Space or Left Click to shoot
- Press Enter to restart when you lose
- Press Escape to quit the game
- Viruses come in waves, with each wave getting harder and longer.
- You can use your clones to cover more ground, or you can pack them up for more fire power.
- You can modify the "levels/default.bmp" file to create your own level!