Linux version and update 1.1
Big news today, Worlds is finally available for Linux! The demo has been updated for the occasion, and is now available for Linux too.
If you want to try the demo, as always:
And here comes the first update for Worlds, which mostly includes bug fixes.
You can download the patch over here!
Version 1.1 release note
- Linux version!
- Added a "clear" button in the Weapon selection menu + the "remove" button won't show if no weapon is selected
- Added a "clear" button in the Equipment and Power selection menu + the "remove" button won't show if no equipment or power is selected
- Dialogs on Haos won't display in french anymore
- Fixed the "I won't insist" line which prevented from exiting the dialog with the girl from Suraja (EN only)
- You won't be able to buy a "third special weapon" at Vijna Firearms anymore (leftover)
- The final score can't be negative
- You can't get a second Lock-91 in the cutscene with Lyria01 on Suraja anymore
- Removed the line about reflection in the building (EN only, leftover from an ancient version of the puzzle)
- Fixed the position of the PWR::INSIGHT marker when you're holding the enemy
- You won't lose the HLS-0 or WP-Gun if you pick up a Trai-LV or a Trai-G2 on Teira
That's it. Feel free to suggest any features you'd like to see added to the game (little things like the new "clear" buttons, nothing too big!), and I'll see what I can do :)